- Respect traffic lights and priorities;
- In case of traffic jam, crossing go on foot as a pedestrian;
- Indicate with arms the change in direction;
- Keep the right side of the street;
- Avoid approaching heavy vehicles (you cannot be seen by drivers);
- Do not hang load on the handlebar (rucksack suggested);
- In the evening light up the front and rear lights.
- Carefully replace the bike at the MoBike pillar;
- Do not leave the biclycle unattended and without lock;
- If you park your bike outside a MoBike pillar, tie your bike to a fixed object passing the chain through the frame and the front wheel.