Yellow lanes are a part of the road reserved for public transport. Upon authorisation and payment the transit of a particular types of vehicles is allowed.
According to the declaration of Genoa Public Administration Dgc 245/2010, Genova Parcheggi has been charged of releasing the authorizations in order to use the yellow lanes, according to l. C of O.S. n. 438/2010
The lanes are a part of the road used only by public transport.
In details for the following activities:
- Vehicles owned by public transport companies (State – Regione Liguria – Provincia di Genova – Enti Ospedalieri – Asl);
- vehicles used by consulates with civil number-plate;
- vehicles used personally of the officers or owned by magistrates and bailiffs;
- companies, companies which provide a public service (limited to tasks’ actions);
- vehicles used to carry valuables (art.203, c. 2 of Reg.495/92) owned by banks or private securities
- vehicles used by communication companies;
- Trucks used in building sites near lanes;
- vehicles used by doctors and healthcare professional of NHS or alike;
- vehicles used to carry disabled people;
- vehicles used by public authorities or alike.
Authorization fee: 30,00 Euros per year, in addition to 2 tax stamps of 16,00 Euros (not necessary for vehicles owned by public authorities or Onlus).