Residents and related people of Blu Area may take advantage of a yearly receipt in order to have unlimited access to the car park of the subarea where they live.
Residents and related people may choose a second subarea where they can park (see chart below), according to the deliberation of the Council members.
Right to park
X =Residence areas
|Number of subscriptions required|
|1||2||3||4 o più|
|FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OLD||1||25,00 €||300,00 €||300,00 €||300,00 €|
|2||25,00 €||25,00 €||300,00 €||300,00 €|
|3 o più||25,00 €||25,00 €||50,00 €||300,00 €|
The following subscriptions may be required only for the following vehicles:
- Vehicles used for people transportation (international category M1 related to art. 47 and 54 of the Highway Code included);
- Fully loaded trucks not exceeding 3.5 t. (international category N1 related to art. 47 and 54 of the Highway Code included);
- three-wheeled vehicle for carrying goods (related to art. 47 and 53 of the Highway Code included);
- light quadricycle (related to art. 47 and 53 of the Highway Code).
- 4-wheel mopeds, which max. speed is 45 km/h, unladen mass lower or equal to 350 kg (international category L6 related to art. 47 and 52 of the Highway Code included).
- 3-wheel mopeds, which max. speed is 45 km/h (international category L2 related to art. 47 and 52 of the Highway Code included)
Subscriptions for Blu area residents may be required by the following people:
- Individuals who legally live in one of the areas or subareas of “Blu Area“;
- Individuals who legally take advantage of a “Blu Area” building upon regular contract.
- Individuals whose residence is outside the monucipality of Genoa, but they are legally hosted within “Blu Area” upon declaration of the head of the hosting household according to the Presidential Decree 12/28/2000 n. 445 art. 47. In this case the subscription may be required if:
- Studying reasons: people (at least 14 years old) enrolled in a high school programme, BD, MD or PostGRAD course located in Genoa (further to documents of chart 3-a, the applicant have to show the justified declaration according to Presidential Decree 12/28/2000 n. 445)
- Working reasons
business owners or people with fixed-term or open-ended contract whose workplace is located in Genoa (further to documents of chart 3-a, the applicant have to show the justified declaration according to Presidential Decree 12/28/2000 n. 445).
- Health care reasons
People who have to undergo a long-lasting treatment at the local hospital or NHS buildings. In this case, the subscription may be released to the patient or just one helper. (Further to documents of chart 3-a, the applicant have to show the declaration of their own healthcare centre, where the treatments will take place.
- Besides, applicants have to gather the documents related to the family status of the hosting household.
- Individuals who live within (or not) the municipality of Genoa, since they are relatives till 2 degree of kinship or have a legal contract in order to take care of the elderly and/or disabled people (home help service) within Blu Area.
- Individuals who are included in the “temporary population catalogue” as reported in the Art. 32, Presidential Decree 30/05/1989, n.223;
- People included in the AIRE register, people who are already retired and own a real estate in Ganoa, providing that they are not already rented or on an extended loan.
- Individuals who are subjected to Blu Area regulation, which boundaries are declared with specific decrees.
Every applicant should have a specific family status, they will be part of the household in order to evaluate the cost of the Blu Area subscription (see chart 3.b). Only people who are at least 14 years old are accepted. The concept of family unit means that every individual hosted in that family will be part of the household itself.
On every receipt you will find:
- area/s where stops are allowed;
- number-plate and type of vehicle;
- deadline of servicing;
- authorization number.
Receipt may be used only on authorized vehicles. Information about the areas are also written on the road signs near the car park. Servicing should be shown on your dashboard and front windscreen, when damaged.
Receipt must not be used where there are the Isole Azzurre signs.
Receipt may be required for legally registered, in usufruct or on an extended loan vehicles written on its own vehicle registration, purchase with private domain, leased or upon declaration of the ower according to art. 47 of Presidential Decree n. 445 of 12/28/2000. The last one is possible in case of: concession of the company to the employees, co-workers with legal contract and for the duration of the contract itself, business partner or Ceo, or relatives till 2 degree of kinship, spouse or domestic partner. (see family status – Presidential Decree 223/89.